Founded in 2001 as a limited liability company by the Bukhamseen Group Holding Company, National Arabic Company for Restaurant Management (NAC) is a food and beverage operating paper writing service company in Kuwait that focuses on the development, operation and franchising of Ruby Tuesday (RT) Brand in the Middle East, Africa and Central Asia.
We manage to master the operation of RT stores, create best practice and develop a pipeline of new store openings for further years to come.
- NAC opens the door of the largest Ruby Tuesday corporate restaurant in the world in Sharq next to Kuwait Tower.
- NAC opens 2nd RUBY TUESDAY corporate location in Laila Gallery Complex, Salem Al Mubarak Street in Kuwait.
- NAC opens 3rd RUBY TUESDAY corporate location in Abu Halifa in Kuwait in 2006
- NAC signs RUBY TUESDAY development agreement with Marssana Company that opens 4th RUBY TUESDAY in the Middle East and first store in Jeddah, KSA in Al Andalus, opposite Mobily Center.
- NAC’s franchisee, GFC opens 5th RUBY TUESDAY in Avenues Mall in Kuwait.
- NAC opens 6th RUBY TUESDAY corporate location in paper writing service uk Zone, Al Shaab in Kuwait.
- NAC’s franchisee, Marssana Company opens 7th RUBY TUESDAY stores in the Middle East and KSA in La Terra Mall.
- NAC opens 8th RUBY TUESDAY corporate location in 360 Mall in Kuwait.
- NAC’s franchisee, UBF opens first RUBY TUESDAY location in Cairo, Egypt in City Stars Mall and 9th stores in the Middle East.
- NAC opens 10th RUBY TUESDAY corporate store in Cairo, Egypt in Boat on El Nile Street.
- UBF opens the third location in Cairo in Festival City Mall and 9th store in the Middle East.
- Wadi Degla, our franchise in Egypt opened the 4rd and 5th stores in Cairo, 12th & 13th stores in the Middle East located in Marrasi, North Coast and City Center Mall in Alexandria.
- Wadi Degla, our franchisee in Egypt opened the 6th store in Cairo in District Mall and 14th store in the Middle East.
OUR VISION & MISSION
- To be the largest and most successful Franchisee and Developer of Ruby Tuesday in the world.
- To operate 29 successful and profitable Ruby Tuesday stores in the Middle East, Africa and Central Asia by the year 2017 and become a role model for other market developers to follow.
- To provide the best franchise operation, training, management and marketing support to our franchise partners across our territory.