The franchise plan of NAC is to leverage strength of our proven international casual dining experience. Since the beginning of our program, we have created a clear franchise expansion structure that is not to attract qualified franchisees to NAC only but also to strategically support them to make solid returns on their investment. Our business relation is based on trust, respect and personal involvement with the drive to achieve only the best for all of our partners and franchisees.
Our global franchise territory encompasses the following countries.
- The Middle East Region: Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, UAE, KSA, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon
- The Africa Region: Egypt, Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan
- The Caucasus Region: Turkey, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Kazakhstan
- Europe: Netherland
Our dedicated team consists of highly experienced and qualified individuals geared toward supporting the development of Ruby Tuesday franchise programs every step of the way.
Our turn-key franchise systems and ongoing support ensure that our franchisees get the business up and running in minimum time with maximum efficiency. With a comprehensive operations manual, a clear process and open communication channels, our franchisees can build on NAC’s exceptional management skills, excellent quality standards and the right attitude to build a successful business.
The brand speaks for itself when it comes to successful franchisees, quality of training and franchisee recruitment.
OUR FRANCHISE CRITERIAS
- Highly motivated individuals and entrepreneurs with a sincere commitment to build a restaurant brand territory.
- A dedicated leader/s with a team building ability.
- The ability and commitment to execute Ruby Tuesday standards, quality and culture.
- Must have a minimum net worth of US$ 3,000,000 and liquidity of US$ 1,500,000 for development.